Why Psychology @ HELP?
- Largest Asian Undergraduate Psychology Programme One of the largest undergraduate psychology programmes in Asia with over 1,300 full time students
- Distinguished Academics A strong faculty of over 50 staff members, with a team of 40 psychology academic staff who specialise in different areas of psychology
- High Achieving Students A facilitative and interactive programme that attracts top student achievers from all over Malaysia and around the world
- Strong Research Culture A strong research culture and infrastructure supported by academic staff who are active international research
- Practical Work Placements Opportunities for practical training through internships with over 300 organisations
- Specialized Masters Programmes Four Masters programmes in psychology for full time students and working adults
- Flinders-HELP Joint Degree The first non-Australian University to attain the Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC) accreditation for an undergraduate psychology programme
- Flexible Transfer Pathways Guaranteed transfer arrangements with over 30 top universities in the US, Australia, UK and New Zealand.
- Vibrant Student Life A vibrant student life with active psychology student clubs, sporting events, psychology movie festivals and psychology research colloquiums
Department of Education
Early Childhood Education Programmes
If you are passionate about working with young children, Early Childhood Education (ECE) is the right programme for you. ECE involves both formal and informal education, and engages young children from birth to 8 years old with learning that is fundamental to the holistic development of the child.
HELP University’s Early Childhood Education programme aims to develop graduates who will be visionary leaders in early childhood settings.
The Educator-Carer from HELP University acquires knowledge and understanding, skills and strategies, attitudes and values in the following distinctive Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) domains.
- Child Development
- Curriculum and Learning Environment
- Administration and Management
- Families and the Community
- Professional Development