Malaysian Student Admissions
We are excited that you have chosen to study at HELP University. Our institution is known for its exceptional academic standards, diverse campus life, and comprehensive global programs, making us a preferred choice for talented students both locally and internationally.
Below, you’ll find a comprehensive guide detailing the application process for Malaysian students. This section is specifically designed for individuals interested in pursuing their academic journey at HELP University.
How to apply for your desired course?
Browse our website to select your desired programme. Please take note of the entry requirements, programme details, intake dates, fees and other prerequisites before you submit your application.
For applicants applying online, please complete ALL THE SECTIONS of the online application form and submit your supporting documents (see ‘Supporting Documents’)
Physical Application Form
For applicants who are submitting the physical copy of their application, please download and complete the application form and submit your supporting documents (see ‘Supporting Documents’)
Whether you are applying online or submitting a physical copy of your application, please include the following documents alongside your application. You can choose to email it or mail/courier the physical copies to the respective institutions below:
- HELP University/HELP Academy applicants: email@example.com
- ELM Graduate School, HELP University postgraduate applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Fee (non-refundable) of RM300 and administration fee RM1500 (Undergraduate) or RM600 (Postgraduate) and proof of payment (e.g. bank in slip)
- One (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates
- Two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable)
- A photocopy of your identity card
- A copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable)
- A certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable)
For applicants who downloaded the application form and are submitting a physical copy of their application, please mail or courier the complete application form with the required supporting documents to the following addresses:
For HELP University applications:
HELP University Sdn Bhd
Admission Officer, Customer Marketing Department,
No. 15, Jalan Sri Semantan 1,
Off Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2716 2000Fax: +603 2095 7100
- Application and administration fees paid are not refundable.
- Copies of documents and photographs submitted will be filed for our record purposes and will not be returned, even if the applicant decides not to continue with his/her application after submission. All information and documents will be kept in confidence and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Failure to comply with these procedures may result in a delay in processing this application.