The D28 Damansara is a purpose-built student residential facility providing a clean, comfortable and conducive living environment to students.
HELP University occupies 11 storeys of the 21 storeys in the building, comprising 264 rooms, with a capacity to house 506 students. Located in the Pusat Bandar Damansara township, D28 Damansara has easy access to public transportation, supermarkets, shopping complexes, banks, restaurants, postal and courier services and other public amenities. It is a 2-4 minutes’ walk to the MRT station and bus terminals.
At D28 Damansara, students from different parts of the world come to live together as one community.
The underlying principle of community living is consideration and mutual respect, particularly with regard to cleanliness, use of common facilities and maintenance of a peaceful environment. The Residence Management will require the full support and cooperation of the residents to create a harmonious residential place.
D28 Damansara is divided into male and female sections.
FEATURES AND FACILITIES
- 24 rooms on each floor (46 beds)
- 3 access elevators and 3 emergency staircases
- Individual air-conditioning unit in each room
- Wall fan and water heater in each room
- Fully furnished (single beds, mattresses, study tables, chairs and wardrobes are provided)*
- Soft drinks and alkaline water vending machine on the ground floor
- Residence lounge at level 1
- Micro ovens and food vending machines on the ground floor
- Vending machine laundry service on the ground floor
- Gym on level 1 (chargeable)
- Internet service (free)
- Private car park (chargeable)
- 24-hour security
- CCTV on every floor.
* Pillows and soft linen such as pillow cases, bedsheets and blankets are not provided. These items can be purchased at the Residence Management Office (RM150 per set).
TYPES OF ROOM (per pax)
RM550 (Per Pax)
Price offer valid from 31st December
International students are required to stay at D28 Damansara for Year 1 of their studies. They are welcome to continue staying there till the end of their studies subject to the availability of rooms.
28 Jalan Damansara, Kuala Lumpur (directly opposite Pusat Bandar Damansara)