About this course
The HELP Master of Human Resource Development (MHRD) is designed to equip HR practitioners or those aspiring to assume senior HR roles with a strong interdisciplinary foundation and a set of leadership competencies to undertake multiple leadership roles and be visibly accountable for business results. Students would develop skills to explore cutting edge concepts, business insights, best practices and case studies related to areas such as HR Leadership and Influence, Integrated Talent Management, Employee Engagement, HR Transformation, HR Technology, Global HR Management, Strategic HR Planning as well as Organisational Change.
Graduates would demonstrate the ability to apply strategic thinking and exhibit outstanding leadership skills in HR management, addressing and resolving complex organisational issues. The acquired strategic, functional and team development expertise besides personal leadership competencies ensure effective HR management and implementation of policies that are strategically aligned to organisational goals. A successful HR practitioner is one who not only leads the organisational HR functions but assumes an equally significant role of a strategic business partner to the organisation.
Total Course Fees
Contact us to get the full fee structure.
- MCR500 Introductory Case & Research Methodology
- MHRD501 Organisational Communication (Project Paper)
- MHRD502 Organisational Learning and Change
- MHRD503 Human Resource and Technology
- MHRD504 Employee Engagement
- MHRD505 Shared Values and Business Ethics
- MHRD506 Integrated Talent Management
- MHRD507 Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- MHRD508 Organisational Consulting and Design
- MHRD509 HR Transformation
- MHRD510 Global Human Resource Management
- MHRD511 Strategic Human Resource Planning
- MHRD512 HR Leadership and Influence
Open-book Examination (20%) + Assignment I (30%) + Assignment II (50%), with such variation as and when approved by the Academic Board.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a CGPA of 2.50, preferably with adequate industry experience; those with a CGPA of less than 2.50 but with 5 years’ relevant working experience are also admissible.
- Non-degree holders (Malaysian) with at least a Diploma or STPM may obtain MQA Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) approval for programme admission.
- International applicants are required to fulfil a minimum score of 6.0 for International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the equivalent.
For more information contact: