About this course
The HELP Master of Applied Business Analytics (MABA) aligns Data and Analytics (D&A) and business strategy. It synthesises technological capability and rich datasets to enable business leaders to derive strategic intelligence about consumer patterns and market conditions to maximise productivity and profitability. It nurtures analytics-enabled leadership to provide a clear advantage in a data-dominated world.
The HELP Master of Applied Business Analytics aims to produce Chief Data Officers and Chief Analytics Officers to help CEOs build the digital organization of the future and achieve business objectives.
Specifically, it enables business professionals to:
- Interpret and integrate data from multiple sources for a better understanding of complex phenomena
- Use the right software and algorithms to handle and interpret data
- Know when to apply human judgement into the decision mix
- Be able to understand the key business problems of the enterprise you work for and the megatrends of the environment your firm operates in.
Outcomes for Better Performance
- Knowledge about how to select the most appropriate analytics approach for your situation
- Awareness of how to tackle big data and leverage it for better business outcomes
- Recognise the breadth of analytic applications
- Ability to use the most advanced software and algorithms, their appropriate applications across domains, and their limitations
- Ability to use analytics to lead teams and design and communicate the insights to support optimal decision making
- Apply best practices for data analytics process management, including establishing workflows, identifying inter-dependencies, and recognising when to utilise human judgement