Cambridge Professional Development Qualifications (Cambridge PDQs) are one of a number of routes that are offered to teachers and school leaders to enhance their professional practice. These qualifications are based on international best practices and evidence-based research evidence about the kinds of professional teaching and learning methods that have real impact and value.
Cambridge PDQs help practising teachers and leaders to:
- engage critically with relevant educational theories and concepts
- apply new ideas and approaches in their own practice
- empower students to become active learners
- reflect on and share experiences purposefully.
Cambridge PDQs help schools to:
- access quality, accredited and cost-effective professional development
- focus on professional development of individual and school needs in their local context
- nurture collaborative professional learning in school
- establish professional development as an integral part of school development.
We believe that Cambridge PDQs can transform professional learning for you and your school. Teachers and leaders who plan to pursue the Cambridge International Certificate and Diploma are gaining a valuable qualification for further professional and career development. Schools using Cambridge PDQs demonstrate their commitment to quality professional development and to raising standards of teaching and learning.
The Cambridge PDQ Courses at HCCPD
HCCPD is the only centre in Malaysia to offer the Cambridge International Certificate in Teaching and Learning (CICTL) via the Cambridge International Award in Teaching and Learning (CIATL) route. We also offer the Diploma (CIDTL).
We offer all three courses above. Candidates who have completed the CICTL at another centre, can choose to complete the Diploma (CIDTL) at our centre.
Contact us today to join the next intake!