- DBA8000A Case and Research Methodology A
- DBA8000B Case and Research Methodology B
- DBA8001 Emerging Issues in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- DBA8002 Emerging Issues in Economics
- DBA8003 Issues in Optimizing Operations Management
- DBA8004 Emerging Issues in Marketing Management and Research
- DBA8005 Managing Risks and Issues in International Environment
- DBA8006 Emerging Issues in Financial Decision Making
- DBA8007 Strategic Opportunities and Decision Making
- DBA8008 Emerging Issues in Corporate Governance and Accountability
- DBA8010 Dissertation (Minimum word count of 40,000)
PHASE 1-10 COURSEWORK
In Phase 1 – there are two assignments for each course to enable students to demonstrate that they have successfully met the learning outcomes : Assignment I (40%) and Assignment II(60%) which may be demonstrated through written assignment, mini proposal, individual and/or group presentation. Students will be provided with the rubric of assessment.
In Phase II -students are required to complete a supervised dissertation, defend their research proposal and sit for the final oral defence to graduate.