- In May 2020, HELP University received another 5 Star in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating System, in addition to 5 Star Rating in 8 categories received earlier in the year, in Teaching, (Graduate) Employability, Research, Internationalisation, Facilities, Social Responsibility, Inclusiveness, Business & Management Studies, and 5 Stars Overall, as well as for Programme Strength for its MBA. This achievement makes HELP the only university in Asia to achieve QS 5 stars across 9 categories.
- In recognition of HELP’s transformation to being the Analytics-Driven Entrepreneurial University, HELP University received Premier Digital Tech University (PDTU) award in 2019, conferred by MDEC, Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation, the lead governmental agency in driving the digital economy in Malaysia under the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia Malaysia. HELP also received MDEC’s recognition for its Certificate Training in Data Science for students.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific with capitalization below USD1 billion (2011)
- Ranked 43rd in the KPMG Shareholder Value Award Programme 2010
- Included in Transparency Index for Corporate Governance (Minority Shareholders Watchdog Group) – the only educational institution to be included
- Chosen by OSK as one of the “50 Jewels” among small capital companies
- Brand Laureate Award for Tertiary Education (Private) 2011-2012
- Asia Pacific Leadership Award 2012 (Social Service)
Datin Chan-Low Kam Yoke
CEO, HELP University
- Ernst & Young award for Woman Entrepreneur of the Year (2011)
- Education Personality of the Year Award (2011) from the Australian High Commission
- Business Ambassador for South Australia – appointed by the South Australian government
- Hon Doctor of Business Administration, University of East London
- Hon Doctor of Education, Charles Sturt University
- Hon Doctor of the University, The University of Queensland
Datuk Dr Paul Chan
VICE-CHANCELLOR AND PRESIDENT, HELP UNIVERSITY
- Rotary International, in January 2020, honoured Datuk Professor Dr Paul Chan with the prestigious Paul Harris Fellow Award, in recognition of his work in education and his unwavering support of the Rotary Education Fund. Dr Chan now joins the ranks of other notable Paul Harris Fellows award recipients, that include Mother Teresa, Jimmy Carter, and Boris Yeltsin. Dr Chan was also conferred the highest distinction of Honorary Membership of the Club.
- Recipient of Australian National University, (ANU), International Alumnus Award, 2016
- Recipient of the Education Innovation Award by the World Education Congress, 2012
- Member of Australia’s TEQSA, Malaysian Education Higher Education Council, China’s CSCSE Study Abroad Quality Assurance Panel,
- Awarded the Panglima Jasa Negara (P.J.N) in 2008 by the King of Malaysia, granting him the title of “Datuk” for meritorious service to the nation,
- Member of Australian prestigious ANU College of Business & Economics and inducted into its Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame, 2004,
- Contributing to various Malaysian Government projects, including the Five Year Plans, 1st Industrial Master Plan, and being economic advisor to the Prime Minister’s Department (1986-1989), Dr Chan assisted in constructing the KLSE Composite Index, and was Chairman of the Committee from 1991-2001.
- Honorary Doctor of Business, Charles Sturt University, 2000
- Honorary Phd, Oxford-Brookes University, 1997