Choose your programme
Browse our website to select your desired programme. Please take note of the entry requirements, programme details, intake dates, fees and other prerequisites before you submit your application.
Choose your application method
For applicants applying online, please complete ALL THE SECTIONS of the online application form and submit your supporting documents (see ‘Supporting Documents’)
For applicants who are submitting the physical copy of their application, please download and complete the application form and submit your supporting documents (see ‘Supporting Documents’)
Undergraduate Application Form:
Postgraduate Application Forms:
Whether you are applying online or submitting a physical copy of your application, please include the following documents alongside your application. You can choose to email it or mail/courier the physical copies to the respective institutions below:
- HELP University/HELP Academy applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELM Graduate School, HELP University postgraduate applicants: email@example.com
- Application Fee (non-refundable) of RM600 and administration fee RM2500 (Undergraduate) or RM600 (Postgraduate) and proof of payment (e.g. bank in slip)
- One (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates
- Two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable)
- A photocopy of your identity card
- A copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable)
- A certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable)
Submit your Application Materials
For applicants who downloaded the application form and are submitting a physical copy of their application, please mail or courier the complete application form with the required supporting documents to the following addresses:
For HELP University applications:
HELP University Sdn Bhd
Admission Officer, Customer Marketing Department,
No. 15, Jalan Sri Semantan 1,
Off Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara,
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2716 2000Fax: +603 2095 7100
Terms and Conditions
- Application and administration fees paid are not refundable.
- Copies of documents and photographs submitted will be filed for our record purposes and will not be returned, even if the applicant decides not to continue with his/her application after submission. All information and documents will be kept in confidence and in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Failure to comply with these procedures may result in a delay in processing this application.