Student Exchange Programme
Students from our partner universities are eligible to study at HELP University through an exchange programme up to a maximum of two semesters. The application and selection process for the exchange programme is administered entirely by the applying students’ own university. Prospective students should apply through the relevant officer in charge.
Students pay only their home institution’s tuition fees. No additional tuition fees are imposed by the host institution. However students are required to pay administrative fees, visa application fees, and other incidental fees. They also pay for their own living, accommodation and transport (flight and land) expenses.
Who is eligible to apply?
All HELP Students (for Year 2 and Year 3 ONLY)
1 semester or 2 semesters (MAX)
Application ProcedureKindly contact Global Mobility Office for details Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to pay home institution tuition fees (HELP’s tuition fee). Other expenses such as Accommodation, airfare, local logistic and personal expenses shall be borne by individual student.
- Australia National University
- Macquarie University
- Murdoch University
- Shandong University of Finance and Economics, Shandong
- Hebei North University, Hebei
- Hebei Tourism Vocational College, Hebei
- Hebei University of Science and Technology, Hebei
- Henan Institute of Education, Henan
- Dongbei University of Finance & Economics
- Heze College, Shandong
- Guangxi University of Nationalities, Naning Guangxi
- Jinan Engineering Vocational Technical College, Shandong
- Laixi Mechanical Engineering School, Qingdao Shandong
- Hebei University of Technology (Polytechnic College), Hebei
- Shandong University of Science & Technology, Shandong
- Shandong XieHe College, Shandong
- Shanghai DongHai Vocational College, Shanghai
- Sichuan International Studies Universities, Sichuan
- Xi’an University of Science & Technology (Gaoxin College), Xi’an Shanxi
- Fuzhou University, Fujian
- Foreign Trade and Business College of Chongqing Normal University, Chongqing
- University of Southern Denmark
- Toyo University
- Chonbuk National University
- Chonnam National University, Gwangju
- Chosun University
- Chungbuk National University
- Dankook University
- Dunksung Women’s University
- Gachon University
- Gyeingsang National University
- Jeju National University, Jeju
- Konkuk University
- Kookmin University
- Korea Polytechnic University
- Kyonggi University
- Kyungpook National University
- Kyungsung University
- Pai Chai University
- Pusan University, Pusan
- Sogang University, Seoul
- The Catholic University of Korea
- The University of Suwon
- Wongwang University
- PSGR Krishnammal College for Women
- Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Informatika dan Teknik Komputer (STIKOM-Bali)
- Malaysian Consortium for Education Mauritius
- Mid-Valley International College
- University of Portsmouth
- Birmingham City University
- Academy of Finance, Hanoi
- FPT University
- Ho Chi Minh City Cadre Academy
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
- University of Finance-Marketing, Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam National University – International School, Hanoi
- Hoa Sen University, Ho Chi Minh City
Who is eligible to apply?
All HELP’s partner universities
Application terms & conditions
- All applications are subject to the approval of the host institution.
- All applications are also subject to the issuance of the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) by the Immigration Department of Malaysia. If your Student Pass application is unsuccessful, you will not be granted entry into the Student Exchange Programme at HELP University.
- If you submit any additional documents past the due process period, we will not able to submit the Student Pass application on your behalf, we reserve the right at all times to reject your application. Thus it is important that you submit all the relevant documents on time.
[expand title=”click here for details”]
- Check if there is an exchange agreement between your university and HELP University.
- Contact the officer in charge of the exchange programme at your university for further information about application procedures and admission requirements.
- Browse our programme catalogue to select your course. HELP University offers a large number of undergraduate and graduate courses in English. Generally, you will only be allowed to study in the area named in the exchange agreement.
- As an exchange student, you are advised to register for TWO subjects per short semester or FOUR subjects per long semester. This may vary according to the regulations of the relevant faculty, both in the home institution and the host institution.
- Your course selection must be approved and signed by your home institution and HELP University. Any changes must likewise be approved and signed by both institutions. Once your application has been approved, you will be notified by the host institution.
- Complete the Global Mobility application form. All fields must be completed and submitted together with the required documents.
- All relevant documents must be certified as true copies by the authorized signatory in your institution.
- Upon receipt of the Visa Approval Letter (VAL) you must immediately apply for a single entry pass from the Malaysian Embassy/ Malaysian Representative Office in your country or in a neighbouring country as required below (http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/apply-for-visa).
- Once you have obtained the single entry pass, you may purchase your flight ticket and prepare to enter the exchange programme at HELP University.
- The acceptance and approval of the application into the selected courses is entirely at the discretion of the faculty of HELP University. If a course is not available for any reason, it will be replaced by one that approximates the original.
It is the requirement of the Malaysian Ministry of Education and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) that all students pursuing higher education in Malaysian institutions must meet the entry requirements of the relevant programmes. (Courses page)
All courses in HELP are conducted in English. The general requirement for entry into a degree programme is IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550.
- JANUARY SEMESTER
- Nomination deadline: August 31 of the preceding year
- Document submission deadline : September 30 of the preceding year
- MAY SEMESTER
- Nomination deadline: December 31 of the preceding year
- Document submission deadline : January 31 of the current year
- SEPTEMBER SEMESTER
- Nomination deadline: April 30 of the year
- Document submission deadline : May 30 of the current year
Documents required for submission[expand title=”click here for details”]
- Completed Global Mobility Application Form (link to PDF file)
- EIGHT (8) passport-size (3.5cm x 5cm) photographs with BLUE background
- TWO (2) sets of photocopy of passport in A4 size paper (all pages from front cover to back cover) with a minimum of ONE year validity left upon commencement of the exchange semester
- The transcripts and certificates of high school, college and university MUST be Certified True Copies, in English or English translation, and be submitted as additional documents for visa application purposes.
- Certified True Copy of evidence of English language proficiency (applicable to those studying at institutions where English is not the main medium of instruction)
- Course Registration Form
- A Pre-Arrival Health Examination Report must be submitted with your application for the Student Pass (Download Form)
- No-objection Certificate (sub-Saharan countries only)
- Non-refundable payments
The estimated application fees is RM5,600 to RM6,000. Kindly contact Global Mobility Office for details.
[expand title=”click here for details”]
All payments should be issued in favour of “HELP University Sdn Bhd”.
HELP University bank details are listed below:
Name of Payee: HELP UNIVERSITY SDN BHD
Account Number: 359-010303-101
Bank Name: HSBC BANK MALAYSIA BHD
Bank Address: LEVEL 1, ANNEXE MENARA MILENIUM, JALAN DAMANLELA,PUSAT BANDAR DAMANSARA,KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA
Bank Swift Code: HBMBMYKL
Note: You may scan and email all documents & the bank transfer slip to us.
Must read for Immigration Clearance & Pick Up
- International Student Services
- Pre-Departure Information