- Programme: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with First Class Hnours
- Current work/study: Serving as a lecturer and tutor for Diploma and Bachelor degree students and Foundation Studies at HELP University, Education Department
- Previous schools: Foundation Studies at Trinity College, Melbourne, Australia, Former student of Sekolah Menengah SRI KDU, Malaysia
Awards & Achievements
- HELP University’s 2016 Valedictorian
Aung Myint, from Myanmar, is completing his final year of the HELP University BEducation-TESL programme, achieving a CGPA of 2.97 for the course up to his last semester and awaiting the results of his practicum, due to be released in May 2019 and is expected to graduate, thereafter.
He completed his Diploma in Education at St Aloysius Gonzaga Institute of Higher Studies (SAG-IHS), and also undertook his University of Distance Education (UDE) in psychology in Myanmar before taking the option for BEducation-TESL studies at HELP. He was informed of HELP University through a priest who is a director of SAG-IHS and through Mrs Rosemary Chong, director of “A Call To Serve”, a faith-inspired local NGO and Senior Manager of the HELP Exam Centre, Mary Ann Chin.
Aung Myint arrived in Malaysia in June 2015, after succeeding in obtaining the HELP CEO Bursary Award full scholarship totaling RM 75,820, that also covers administration charges and the cost of his English Language proficiency training.
Aung Myint believes that the learning journey is priceless, and with education, anyone from Myanmar or anywhere else, especially the young, has good potential to be a role model for society and contribute to the nation. He intends to teach in due course at SAG-IHS where he studied.
Audrey Koh Sui Ean
From the East Malaysian State of Sabah, Audrey Koh, graduated with the HELP University Master of Education (Teaching and Learning) with Distinction in 2019, that she completed under HELP Bursary Award of 50% of course fees.
Bachelor of Education (Hons) (Exeter), UK, graduate of 2001
- Twice, National Teachers’ Debate Competition
- National Storytelling Champion
- State Master Trainer for UPSR, PT3, SPM and MUET English
- Author of PT3 Reference Books with Oxford Fajar
- Member of Board of Directors of Rotary Club of Likas Bay, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Charter President of Sabah Hope Charity Association
- Recipient of Sabah State Welfare Volunteer Award, 2017
- Recipient of Young Malaysian Entrepreneurs Association Welfare Award, 2017
- Recipient of Bintang Kinabalu Sabah Medal of Honour
Audrey Koh believes in championing equity in education, especially for underprivileged children.