- To participate in marketing activities both on campus and off campus, and represent HELP at open days, education fairs and other student recruitment events
- To organize and plan events in line with the marketing strategies and within the allocated budget.
- Meet and liaise with advertising agencies to develop an advertising campaign that meets HELP’s brief and budget
- Partake in project groups as required
- Involved in student placements into appropriate programs
- Develop and nurture relationships with institutions and organisations
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in marketing and sales; fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other dialects or foreign languages will be an added advantage
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines and organize details
- Time management and public relation skills are crucial
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your updated Curriculum Vitae.