- Cover the syllabi outlined for the assigned course(s) and assist students in the understanding of the topics covered
- Prepare students for the Cambridge IGCSE/A-level examinations
- Assist students in the understanding of examination and assignment requirements
- Set and mark assignments and examination papers for students.
- Development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance
- Conduct research in areas as per discussion with Head of Department.
- Publish papers and present papers at conferences
- Other duties within the Department and University as required
- Involve with school talks, open days, program previews and academic counselling
- Master’s degree in Chemistry preferred; Bachelor’s degree will be considered
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience, preferably in Cambridge International Curriculum
- IT literate with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in lab is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with students and staff from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Patient and caring towards young adults
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your updated Curriculum Vitae.