- Cover the syllabi outlined for the assigned course(s) and assist students in the understanding of the topics covered
- To supervise student projects and assist them in understanding assignment requirements
- Examining and invigilating at examinations, and generally assisting with the work of the Faculty
- Give students regular guidance to assist the progress of their academic achievement
- Conduct research in areas as per discussion with Dean/Head of Department
- Publish papers and present papers at local and international conferences
- Other duties within the Department and University as required
This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed.
- Masters in Communication/Media Studies/Journalism or in the relevant discipline.
- Minimum two (2) years of teaching experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
To apply, please submit a cover letter and updated Curriculum vitae.