List of Courses
Why A-Levels @ HELP?
- HELP has coached A-Level students to enter the world’s top universities
- Holder of the highest record 101 World Top Awards together with another 37 National Awards
- The first centre in the country to conduct both Edexcel International Advanced Level and Cambridge International A-Levels
- Getting The Edge (GTE) Programme to cultivate leadership and organisational skills among students
- Dedicated Student Placement Centre staff assist A-Level students with admission and scholarship issues
- Unique Pastoral Care: each student is assigned to a mentor who monitors and guides him or her on academic performance and provides advice on applications for university admission.
- State-of-the-art facilities; Our Curie Science Laboratory is equipped with top quality apparatus and safety features.
- Recognised by the QCA, UK and fully accredited by the Malaysian MQA
- Winner of 101 World Top Awards for Best Scores Worldwide in Individual Subjects
- Winner of 7 Gold Medallion Awards from Pearson Edexcel 2014 for Best Scores in Individual Subjects
Distinction Award (for new students)
A-Levels (Science / Arts)
*SPM / O-Levels
Green Light Scholarship
9–10 A / A+
7 – 8 A / A+
6 A / A+