March 11 (Year 1), May 13 (Year 1), September 3 (Year 1/2/3)
Level of Study:
KPT/JPS (A8186) 08/12
About this course
- The degree provides students with a comprehensive grounding in accounting and finance within a solid framework of social science.
- The programme conveys an international perspective and reflects the efforts and contributions from academics and professionals in the UK and Asia-Pacific.
- The subject guides provided for students are compiled by academics and researchers who are reputable and globally known in the field of professional accountancy and financial markets.
- The degree allows students exemption of up to two full units including Principles of Accounting and one non-specified unit if they are qualified in accountancy.
- Students graduating from 2008 on wards and who have passed the Foundation and Further units required by this degree or the BSc Banking & Finance are allowed by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) to claim exemption from certain ACCA modules.
- The degree qualifies students to sit for the prestigious ICPAS Professional Examination organized by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS).
For more information on entry requirements, programme pathways, subjects listing and to get to know the faculty, please download our brochure.
Total Course Fees
- EC1002* Introduction to Economics
- ST104A Statistics 1 (half course)
- MT105A Mathematics 1 (half course)
- AC1025 Principles of Accounting
- ST104B Statistics 2 (half course)
- MT105B Mathematics 2 (half course)
- MN1178 Business & Management in a Global Context
- FN1024 Principles of Banking & Finance
- AC2091 Financial ReportingPre-requisite : AC1025
- AC3059 Financial Management ORPre-requisite : AC1025
- FN2190 Asset Pricing & Financial MarketsPre-requisite : EC1002 + MT105A / MT105B
- AC2097 Management AccountingPre-requisite : AC1025
- EC2066 MicroeconomicsPre-requisite : EC1002 + MT105A
- AC3093 Auditing & AssuarancePre-requisite : AC1025
- AC3193 Accounting TheoryPre-requisite : AC2091 + AC2097
- FN2029 Financial IntermediationPre-requisite : FN1024
- FN3032** Investment ManagementPre-requisite : FN1024
- EC2020 Elements of EconometricsPre-requisite : EC1002 + ST104A & ST104B + MT105A & MT105B
- MT2076 Management MathematicsPre-requisite : ST104A + MT105A
- MT3095 Further Mathematics for EconomistsPre-requisite : MT105A + MT105B
- MN2032 Management Science MethodsPre-requisite : ST104A + MT105A
- MN2177 Core Management ConceptsPre-requisite : MN1178
- MN3127 Organizational Theory: An Interdisciplinary ApproachPre-requisite : MN1178
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- STPM 2 passes (excluding General Paper)
- A-level 2 passes
- ATAR 80 or above score
- CPU 6 passes (at leasr 70% is achieved in each of those subjects )
- HELP Foundation in Arts (pass any 4 of the following subjects: Calculus, Accounting, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Finance, Economics Principles, Business Principles, Marketing Principles)
- HELP Foundation in Science
- University of London International Foundation Programme
- Foundation Programme from other institutions fully accredited by MQA
- HELP Diploma in Business
- Diploma from other institutions fully accredited by MQA
- UEC 5 B’s inclusive of English & Maths
- SPM 3 credits (non overlapping) inclusive of English and Maths
- UEC 8 B’s inclusive of English & Maths
- IELTS 6.0 or above
- Senior High Examinations in the country of origin Minimum grade level of 70% in each of the 5 best subjects
- Education in the country of origin Attended at least 12 years
- HELP’s Foundation Programme 3 passes (Advanced English, Calculus and Critical Thinking Skills)
For further information please contact or WhatsApp 012-613 9741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why University of London Programmes @ HELP?
- HELP has more than 30 years’ experience conducting the University of London degrees with a proud record of over 1,700 graduates under this system
- HELP is the first and foremost provider of the University of London degrees in Malaysia
- HELP’s Department of University of London Programmes has nurtured many achievers, First Class Honours graduates or winners of distinguished prizes and awards
- ..and many more